The vine is about 30 years old, not watered, conducted with integrated farming techniques. Grape harvest is made early in October. Fermentation is temperature controlled with use of indigenous yeasts for about 7days.
- Aspect: light red colour
- Aroma: the scent is strongly fruity, with strawberry, pomegranate and red flower aromas
- Taste: soft, fresh and tasty, slightly bitter
- Alcohol content is 12,5% Vol
- Aged in stainless steel for about 4/5 months
- Unfiltered wine: it can contain deposits